Applying for Housing assistance?

Thank you for your interest in our Public Housing program.  In order to apply for our program, you must complete the pre-application paperwork and return the completed form with copies of the following documents: 

Driver’s license/state ID (for adults in the family)
Social Security Cards (for everyone in the family)
Proof of income (for everyone in the family)

We accept applications in person, by mail, email, or via fax.  

If you have any questions, you may contact our office at 402.426.4552.